3.08.2008

03.06.08 Oscillate Wildly Playlist


The Terrordactyls were in studio with me on Thursday. After some initial volume issues their set sounded quite good. They played my favorite, "Fall," which is a cute song about committing dual suicide - or a double murder, I suppose, depending on how you look at it. Hopefully, I'll figure out how to make some audio available from the set and short interview. You can look forward to a more detailed review of The Terrordactyls in a subsequent post.

The rest of the show was unremarkable. I have only just regained the use of my computer after a couple weeks without it, and planning shows has been a trial without my iTunes. Excuses, excuses.

Anyway, that's why it's a little all over the place. I was also moderately distracted by the cuteness emanating from the Terrordactyls.




Oscillate Wildly
Playlist




The Terrordactyls
(live)

- Decoration Daniel

- Fall

- Shipping

- Overcast Summer

Yes, Oh Yes
- This is your Last Adventure

Ruckus Roboticus
- Here We Go

Giraffes? Giraffes!
- When Catholic Girls Go Camping, the Nicotine Vampires Rule Supreme

The Epochs
- Opposite Sides

The White Rabbits
- Kid On My Shoulders

The Gutter Twins
- All Misery/Flowers

MGMT
(by request) - Kids

Hot Chip
- Shake A Fist


You should listen to Oscillate Wildly this Tuesday at 4.00 PM on KUPS The Sound - or switch your radio dial to 90.1 FM if you're in the Tacoma, WA area. Expect a solid block of music from various Stephin Merritt projects.

No comments: