4.17.2008

Mux It Up!



I have just completed my first Muxtape. Muxtape.com is a site where you can make an mp3 mixtape. I feel like there should be a new name for the "mixtape." I've heard from a few people that it's unacceptable to call it anything else - even when the mix is made through a different medium. Personally, I prefer a mix cassette tape above all else. So, if you'd like to make me one, you would be my favorite best friend. However, I think mixCDs, and now mixmp3s, can be just as fun.

My muxtape is called LoveDrugs/SexSounds and you can listen to it at rudywaltz.muxtape.com. Please check it out. Then make your own mux, if you're so inclined, and post it in the comments.

I've been exploring some of the other muxtapes on the site and I quite like this one http://jbird.muxtape.com/. I'll post an update if any other muxes are notable.

Thanks, Kevin, for pointing me to this site.

No comments: